Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am sorry to report that sliced ketchup exists.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never thought that ketchup in a squeeze bottle needed to be improved on. I still do not think any changes are needed.

Comment

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      I kinda miss those glass bottles and feeling like I was letting someone in on a secret when I showed them how to bump the "57" with the heel of their hand to get it to pour out.

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      IDK, Mr. Bones , I kinda like me some Carly Simon!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Never did I once even infer that I ever had any kinda dislike fer Carly, Barrister....

Simply meant, th Cat Soup commercials were kinda th 'Swan Song' of her career, Brother.

We can rock some Carly, pick some guitfiddle, maybe imbibe some adult bevvies, an be jus like peas an carrots lol

Originally posted by Abom View Post
    My wife uses so much ketchup that she needs something like this just to keep it on the burger...
    Similar situation here ... only worse. If my wife sees this stuff, she'll be wrapping her hot dogs with ketchup slices before you can say "NNNNNOooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

Comment

Gittin RILLY hard to find, these days, but, still my Favourite brand of Cat Soup...:

(most likely, on accounta a few BAD!!! TBI's )

LINK

Comment

I prefer to put mustard on my burger and then either dip it into ketchup for each bite, or squirt onto edge of burger for each bite (lots of ketchup without having it ooze out all over or soggy up the bun). Sliced ketchup just won't do it for me.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Eureka!!!
          Startin to better unnerstand how ya done hit that there tree, now, Brother!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here