Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bravado spice hot sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravado spice hot sauce

Just got this jumbo pack from www.bravadospice.com

so far ive only tried the blueberry ghost pepper but its amazing. You get a real hit of blueberry initially and the heat slowly builds to a "enough to make you sweat" level but not obnoxious. Really well made hot sauce that delivers flavor instead of just heat.

anyone else try these?

Click image for larger version  Name:	5A96DFC8-7737-447C-862B-6FE5C9FE870C.jpeg Views:	9 Size:	3.62 MB ID:	1011146Click image for larger version  Name:	29456BCE-E31E-4C55-82C6-63F3D46CFED5.jpeg Views:	9 Size:	2.90 MB ID:	1011147
    Last edited by grantgallagher; March 31, 2021, 10:38 AM.

If TX refers to Texas and in the same box as Vegan?
    I am a vegan once removed. That is I eat animals that are Vegans.

Comment

• djl
      djl commented
      Editing a comment
      Please don't eat my food's food

Those look really good

Comment

• grantgallagher
      grantgallagher commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, i like the minimal ingredient list. The blueberry and ghost pepper for example is blueberries, white wine vinegar, ghost pepper, salt, black pepper. No blueberry extract/flavor, no preservatives etc. It comes through in the flavor imo.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here