Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken Thighs on my New Weber 22.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livermoron
    replied
    Try meatheads kalbi recipe. I usually do a kalbi beef and chicken and use the chicken in salads for the work week. Both the beef and chicken taste amazing!

Next up...get the rotisserie ring for your kettle. It seems expensive at first, but it pays for itself really fast!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    started a topic Chicken Thighs on my New Weber 22.5

Chicken Thighs on my New Weber 22.5

I'm going to be doing some chicken thighs tonight on my new webber. And I was thinking....How should I cook these babies? I know how to use a lot of different cookers but I've neglected the folks at Weber forever. So now I am jumping in the fire after seeing Pitboss's SNS project take off. To be totally honest, I'm new to the whole Weber kettle thing. I've gone over Meatheads article, but we always add and subtract from whats mentioned. So that being said, What would you guys recommend that I do. I have four Smart Chicken thighs. I don't really won't a long cook here but I am willing to try just about anything. I have a Weber 22" kettle, weber chimney and some Blue and White. What Do you guys think? Thanks!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here