Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

heirloom, pasture raised chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heirloom, pasture raised chicken

Second time cooking heirloom and pasture raised chicken, from Trader Joe's. Much better than normal store bought chicken.
    Even bought some "heirloom" oranges today, they taste like oranges did 50 years ago.
    The last oranges I bought were not that good.
    Usually I am skeptical about things like this, but these paid off. Worth the extra money. And not that much more.

I couldn’t agree more. We have "Mary’s" chicken out here and it super good. They have goose, duck and the like as well.

there are several other brands in the grocery and I tried another brand today. Excellent.

I believe these birds are worth it.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
      SheilaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the other brand? I like Mary’s. But far and away, Pasturebird is the best I’ve ever had. That’s what’s carried at my old job.

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      SheilaAnn I dont know. I bought it at Albertsons on beach and Adam’s in HB. It’s blue. I may have another package if so I’ll get pic. Pasture Birds are great. Eaten and cooked boatloads of those too. Great stuff. Edit: open nature (green pack)is the brand. Also there is the Blue One which is their top shelf chicken.
      Last edited by HouseHomey; January 20, 2021, 02:46 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here