Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilling Boneless Skinless Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryancaldwell
    replied
    This is the grilled chicken wings bought
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ryancaldwell
    replied
    For grilling, you shouldn't be able to put a layer of peanut oil on top of the chicken or wings and then control the fire at an average level. If you use a microwave, I would also douse the wings with honey. This comes out equivalent to Orleans chicken wings
    Oh, I forgot, Orleans chicken wings also need to be marinated in seasoning before baking..........

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Grill to 160 and watch the temp carryover to 165. Moist every time for me.

Leave a comment:

• rstutzma
    started a topic Grilling Boneless Skinless Chicken

Grilling Boneless Skinless Chicken

I understand grilling skin-on chicken is the best way to go; but my wife prefers boneless skinless chicken on the grill. I have a difficult time serving a moist piece of chicken. Is there a better way to grill this other than simply grilling to doneness temp?

While watching Chris Lilly's (of Big Bob Gibson) video on chicken, he talks about the skin protecting the meat. This would be difficult using boneless skinless chicken. What is the opinion of starting with a skin-on chicken breast, lifting the skin and rubbing a Simon & Garfunkel Rub on the meat; and when the meat reaches doneness temp, remove the skin and reverse sear? That way I'm still using the skin to protect the meat.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here
2024 Weber Contest