Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipe

I know people are always looking for recipes for boneless skinless chicken breasts.

I have no pictures because last time I made it I didn't take any.

I call it Sweet Heat Chicken Stir Fry.

Ingredients:

Bacon diced up
    Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into stips or chunks
    Fresh Broccoli
    Green Pepper
    Celery
    Carrots
    Franks Red Hot
    Brown Sugar
    Butter
    Corn Starch
    Cooked White Rice
    Green Onion

I'll first render the bacon down in the wok until it releases is yummy goodness.

Next remove the crunchy bacon and save for a garnish

Brown up the chicken in the bacon grease and after a bit add in chopped broccoli, sliced green peppers, carrots and celery.

Give some color to the vegetables while continuing to cook the chicken.

Put in equal parts of Franks Red Hot, brown sugar and butter. Continue cooking until everything is melted and combined together.

Thicken up with a little corn starch slurry (If you want to).

Serve over steamed white rice and garnish with green onion and crunchy bacon.

Next time I make It I'll post pictures if anyone want to see it.

(The Franks Red Hot, Brown Sugar and Butter also makes a great wing sauce)

Bookmarked, thanks!

Comment

Had chicken breast and rice today. Just some frozen breast chunks thrown into hot grease. Chicken breast, the Swiss Army Knife of the meat world.

Comment

I believe I will be giving this a go.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here