Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spatchcock Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spatchcock Chicken

Hello all, we love Amazing Ribs. Keep up the great passion. Forgive me, I have been around awhile but I love the spatchcock chicken recipe. Look at the knees on that byrd. I was in a hurry and just tossed on a home made dry rub (when the boss says she’s hungry, I jump, lol) plus its 102 right now. Too hot for NW Montana. We are so thankful for the preacher that grew the byrd and our wonderful AR (Amazing Ribs) neighbors. Keep Smokin’!!
    Attached Files

One word covers it: YUM. 😋
    nicely done pitmaster!

Comment

That looks like one big bird. How many pounds? Looks delicious. Great job.

Comment

Shy 7 lbs! I can smell the aroma from the Traeger now. Just about finished, it won’t be long. I won’t find this in our local market. We can’t wait. Yum!!

Comment

Looks as though I am in the market for a new and larger platter. It was big enough before, lol. How do you like how it smells... oh, sorry. Keep on Smokin’.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Stuey1515
            Stuey1515 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just for a brief moment I was sure I caught a wiff of that fine looking bird haha, great job

That is some good looking yard bird rite there

Comment

Chubby Lil sucker! Nice lookin cook.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here