Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawaiian Huli-Huli Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaiian Huli-Huli Chicken

Hi, sorry for posting a new topic if this already exists. I'm new and don't see a search feature within topics.I ran across this recipe in one of the articles about Memorial Day Cookouts. It sounds great. I was looking for comments attached to the recipe but didn't see any (may be user error).

Is it as good as it looks? Can you use this recipe with skinless breasts? Any cooking tips.

Is there a place for members to read/leave reviews and comments regarding specific recipes?

Thanks...happy smoking (and grilling)!

Look on the free side of the site (www.amazingribs.com). No reason it can't be adapted. I have made it a few times. It's darn good.

Comment

...and beside which, where else can you get fed and have this kind of action too ?

Comment

I like it a lot.

I haven't tried it chicken breasts, just thighs, but I can't imagine it being any less tasty.

I definitely under coated the first time...last week I made it and would brush pre-flip, post flip, and then halfway through. The build up of the sauce was much more taaaaasty.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here