Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sous Vide chicken legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sous Vide chicken legs

This is some of the best chicken that I've ever stuffed my facehole with.

Seasoned with salt, brushed with duck fat. Vacuum sealed with a few sprigs of thyme. Into the refrigerator.

Dunk it in 176 degrees hot tub time machine on my way to work.
    Back from work, heat ain't cast iron skillet with duck fat.

That's stock drained from the chicken. Don't toss it,

Tender, juicy. I should've taken a picture of the interior, it was a certain sexy tint.

Served over pasta with garlic anchovy sauce and arugula.

Mind Blown BOOOOM!

Nice presentation. I can't stand dark meat chicken. Love duck and goose.

Comment

• Ernest
      Ernest commented
      Editing a comment
      I knew there was something noT quite right with you. This just confirms it. Who doesn't like dark meat chicken?! HAHAHA!!

• nikolausp
      nikolausp commented
      Editing a comment
      What Ernest said, lol.

Looks great Ernest. Did you just cook it in the cast iron long enough to crisp the skin?

Comment

• Ernest
      Ernest commented
      Editing a comment
      That's correct, maybe about 7 minutes tops.

I like the hot tub time machine reference, good nickname for one of those machines.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here