Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo wings on the grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffalo wings on the grill

Hi just read Meatheads article on cooking wings on the grill....i have been doing this method for probably 30 years because i try to stay away from fried foods..i do have bullet smoker,but i use my summit with smoke box...........put a rub on them....let smoke and cook for awhile........then get grill hot and crisp wings.......turn down flame and use franks with butter and coat well and finish cooking.........cookinjack

Sounds great. Love wings. Got any pictures?

Comment

Show me the meat!

Comment

• cookinjack
        cookinjack commented
        Editing a comment
        i will be making some next weekend along with some pulled pork.i will take pics

• Elton's BBQ
        Elton's BBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Now yer talking cookinjack

One word of advice ..... vortex

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup. It'll put your wings into the stratosphere.

• cookinjack
        cookinjack commented
        Editing a comment
        dont think i need the vortex..............i cook about 10 to 20# at a time and it takes all my grill space...have a summit 6 burner with smoke box.turn burners on high after wings are close to being done and crisp them up......does not take long........then turn heat way down and put sauce on them......cook some more until sauce changes color

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds awesome to me 👍

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here