Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow yard bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow yard bird

Took it nice and easy tonight, filled a 9x13 water pan an put it on the lower grate, and loaded a weber charcoal pan for one side. And of course our two hounds Cooper (top photo), he is a 115lb 7 year old male lab, the lower photo, Crosby, he will be 4 next week. LIke most dogs, loyal and love to be outdoors and still allowing me to live in their house. Love me some slow yard on the weber. Hope your night was good as well.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; April 25, 2019, 06:48 AM.

Good looking grilling partner ya got there.

Comment

Another kind of bark...

Comment

Thanks, two different males there, the top photo is my big boy Cooper, he is about 115 there, almost 8 years old this fall. the lower one Crosby, is going to be four here next week.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I was going to ask if they're both really named Cooper

Food looks good and i like your fury partner there .

Comment

Yummy lookin yardbird, an beautiful helpers!

Looks like a very successful cook, from here! Nice job, Amigo!

Comment

Nice pic's all around!

Comment

Thanks for the nice writeup and photos of your pleasant evening, Richard Chrz . It makes me want to haul out the grill and the beer too. These days are too pretty to waste inside. Nice looking-yardbird. Great-looking pups.

Kathryn
              Last edited by fzxdoc; April 25, 2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here