Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PK360 Boneless Thighs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PK360 Boneless Thighs

I love how easy this grill is to control. De-boned some thighs rubbed with Killer Hogs BBQ Rub. Used Weber briquettes and a chunk of apple. So good! Sides were white rice and roasted broccoli.
    Attached Files

I love chicken thighs, and with Killer Hogs that’s a whole new level !!

Comment

Those look delicious. The PK360 is a great grill.
      How long did you leave the apple wood on top of the grate?

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        For half the cook. About 15-20 minutes. Temp was 300 degrees.

I love these grills. Great looking cook!

Comment

• Polarbear777
        Polarbear777 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, it is cast aluminum not cast iron so I guess that’s why you don’t have one yet? :-)

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahaha. Polarbear777

Old Glory great minds think alike. I did this same meal tonight on the pk360 with apple wood, wild rice and roasted broccoli. I like plowboys yardbird on my chicken. Such a great grill and easy to cook.

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        I like Yardbird as well, but have been on a Killer Hog kick lately

About to buy a PK360. These pics look amazing!

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        You will love it! My only complaint is I wish it was a bit bigger.

• au4stree
        au4stree commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a fantastic cooker, once I figured out how many coals to light and setup for various cooks, its almost my go-to cooker. I went with the black (graphite) with black side shelves. Almost wish I had gone with the wooden shelves.....

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here