Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket Chili anyone???!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brisket Chili anyone???!

I just got home from being away over Christmas last night. When I was away the wife decided she wanted my brisket Chile for brunch with the family when I got home. So after flying over 2800km yesterday and arriving home late I had a brisket all thawed out waiting for me to cook on the smoker all night! Lucky me right ?! 🤗 tired! Up for over 24 hrs, just got off night shift. YES!!!

​​​

What’s left of the point ( saved that for snacks later!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3A51055F-E5E0-4636-8DEB-60814FA760A1.jpeg
Views:	112
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	615030 Chili simmering away!!! Waiting for company.
    Didnt get any pictures of the finished brisket but is was so tender when done and super juicy!
    ​​​​​​​Enjoy!
    Attached Files

Yes, Please!!!

That looks delicious, Brother!

Fine Job!

Comment

That looks like a good cure for tiredness.

Comment

That looks absolutely delish!

Comment

Recipe please.

Comment

Oh yeah, Nothing better than brisket in chili!

Comment

awesome ..... I love smoked brisket in my chili .... and that looks fantastic

Comment

Looks like you delivered above and beyond the call of duty!

Comment

Looks fantastic..,love to see your recipe

Comment

• nsbbqguy
                    nsbbqguy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No problem! Quick question for you being your from Texas. I’ll be heading to Houston next week , what bbq joints around bush airport are any good?

• Troutman
                    Troutman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I suggest going to Corkscrew in Old Town Spring. Just Goggle in the directions, it's one of the best bbq places not only in Houston but in Texas as well. It's relatively close to Intercontinental Airport. nsbbqguy

• nsbbqguy
                    nsbbqguy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Perfect! Thank you

That looks great, but how many miles is 2800 km - 'bout 62?

Comment

• nsbbqguy
                    nsbbqguy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    About 62.5😜

Yum! I'm ready for a bowl. I love both brisket and chili. Now I know to combine the two for a really great bowl of red. I have a chuck roast keeping a bird company in the pit. I guess I will have to let him sit a little longer and shred for some chili. I too would love to see your recipe

Comment

Nice looking chili there, boss.

Comment

• nsbbqguy
                      nsbbqguy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you!

• klflowers
                      klflowers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love a good chili. That one looks great.

Everyone loves my venison chili but that brisket chili looks great. I will have to try it.

Comment

Looks wonderful. I made a pretty good brisket gumbo last year, still have some in the freezer.

Comment

Sounds like the perfect wife. Wants your Q chili for the family! Can it get any better than that!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here