Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nashville Hot Chicken Wings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nashville Hot Chicken Wings!

Click image for larger version  Name:	B091606D-92D3-4DA2-82A3-239499B11090.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.93 MB ID:	558751 Hi Everybody,
    Tonight I took Malcolm Reed’s recipe for Nashville Hot Chicken and used wings instead of thighs. These wings turned out fantastic! I did them on my 26 kettle with a Vortex and B&B briquettes, super crispy. Shout out to Malcolm on this recipe, these may replace my usual buffalo wings.

Click image for larger version  Name:	7F3EAC86-C6BC-4DAC-8376-B333109E5285.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	3.88 MB ID:	558749
    Attached Files

They do look tasty.

Comment

I found the recipe but it calls for commercial sauce and rub as an ingredient, which is frustrating. Any idea what to substitute?

Comment

• mattcotool
        mattcotool commented
        Editing a comment
        the Sauce is put together using Killer Hogs hot sauce and several other ingredients, I’m sure any hot sauce would work. In the rub, he uses his AP Rub, but also includes an alternate method in the video.

I’m a fan of chicken wings. Always love seeing someone sub them in another recipe.

Comment

I like the second pic with the chunk of wood in the center. Like it's the shepard of the wings! Or Lord of the Wings!

Comment

I'd eat that!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here