Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Wings and Fries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HouseHomey
    replied
    I'd eat that, twice!

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Great looking spuds and wings. Looks like you're the master of improvisation.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    (In my best Clint Eastwood voice, which is pretty good) "Improvise, adapt, overcome!"

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    That looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Gotta admit the Oak Ridge products rock !!!! I really like Secret Weapon on chicken !!

Love your potatoe, copy worthy !!!!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    I'll take you up on that. We recently got a motorhome and are always looking for places to take it. Unfortunately, work keeps getting in the way...

• FishTalesNC
    replied
    I’d take your garage cooking over my kitchen cooking - that looks awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds incredible. I will have to try this out. Frozen Smoke

• Frozen Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    I used Canola oil seemed to work well. See my comment to texastweeter as to how I smoked taters. I’m now to the point where I’m smoking taters once a week and using them for breakfast taters on the griddle or deep frying. Just rub them with some oil season with whatever you want and smoke!

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Grain Belt takes me back several years, I used to travel to Minnesota to fish with a mentor of mine that went to college at Bemidji. We always had Grain Belt and brought a couple cases home. Great looking food! Wish you well in the remodel.

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Smoke
    replied
    Originally posted by texastweeter View Post
    Smoked fries are ON THE LIST!
    I was surprised at the flavor the smoke definitely came through and the crispness of deep frying was a great combination. I smoked the taters until there was still some firmness in the middle.
    They seemed to brown quickly in the deep fryer. I could have used a bit more oil as they all weren’t covered.
    Im doing more today with some griddle burgers. New addiction maybe!

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    If you get up my way be sure to let me know. We will throw back a few and have some good eats. The north shore area of where I live is a vacation destination.

• Spinaker
    replied
    Awesome! I love Oak Ridge and I love Grain Belt! Great combo my friend. I need to look into these Smoke Fries. They sounds incredible. What kind of oil did you use.

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    replied
    Smoked fries are ON THE LIST!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Never heard of the beer, but ima have to get up there to try it out. Good looking wings, never tried the smoked tater before, but it goes on my to do list.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here