Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Wings and Fries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudbeaver
    replied
    Looks delicious!

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Smoke
    started a topic Smoked Wings and Fries!

Smoked Wings and Fries!

The house kitchen has been out of service for 2 weeks due to remodel but things are starting to come together. New cabinets are in and sink is mounted. Getting ready for new floor next week. Cabinets are getting templates done for quartz counter top next week as well so we are still 3 to 4 weeks out from a fully functional move back in kitchen.

So been making do with garage and camper kitchen and eating out. Wife was gone on a overnight last night so I made some wings. I smoked some red potatoes earlier in the week and they've been waiting in the fridge. So I cut a couple up into steak fries and deep fried them. Smoked taters deep fried are delicious! Think it's the first time I've done this.
    Used my induction top and Copper Chef fry basket. Works like a champ!

Click image for larger version

Name:	induction fryer.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	550570

I brined the wings for about 4 hours in Oak Ridge BBQ Game Changer Brine Mix. Then seasoned them in Oak Ridge BBQ Smoked Chili Lime Rub. Awesome stuff! Some I glazed with Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Chili Sauce others I left just as is!
    Washed it all down with a ice cold bottle of Grain Belt Premium a local beer from my hometown brewery that's been around for over 150 years! Actually it took several more after the meal to really get things digesting!
    I bet Spinaker has had a few Grain Belts!

Excellent garage meal!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	wings and fries.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	550571

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here