Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final home-alone cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final home-alone cook

My wife’s due home this evening so a final solo cook is in order. Wings on the CGA with a peri-peri rub courtesy of our daughter via Father’s Day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6D36EBED-505B-45AD-83C1-9369875C7A3D.jpeg
Views:	126
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	524954

Name:	F981BAB5-91C7-494D-B04A-B12C0646026B.jpeg
Views:	101
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	524955

Name:	5D50EB1C-6136-4241-9956-A844E1F19941.jpeg
Views:	106
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	524956

No plated pics as I munched straight from the grill with a few napkins to take care of fingers. I’m pretty sure my self-imposed lack of vegetables is about to end.

Thanks for looking.

P.S. If I’m going overboard with the photos, please let me know.

The photos are great. We love food pics.

Comment

Not overboard with the pics, now you eatin all that chicken by yerself, well that may be another matter. Good lookin cook BTW.

Comment

That looks jus fantastic, Brother!
        More pics is always better than few, or especial none! Keep em comin, okay?
        PS: Enjoy yer vegetables lol!

Comment

How many pictures were there? I drooled on my tablet and it shorted out after the first two

Comment

Oh yeah, peri-peri! Looks great!

Comment

Looking great to me!! I'd eat those!

Comment

We like photos.....

Comment

Ok I'll ask. Whats peri-peri rub?

Comment

• PhilM
                    PhilM commented
                    Editing a comment
                    From the blurb on the pack: Medium Peri Peri Rub is a delicious seasoning of garlic, herbs and spices with Peri Peri to flavour your meat. Peri Peri is an especially fiery little African Bird's Eye Chilli that evokes a level of passion that is inversely proportionate to its size.

• Frozen Smoke
                    Frozen Smoke commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds like a aphrodisiac I'll have to try it!

• EdF
                    EdF commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Strongly advised!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here