Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henrik killed it with the Jamaican Sticky Drumsticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henrik killed it with the Jamaican Sticky Drumsticks

Holy crap, well done Henrik. The Jamaican Sticky Drumsticks are brilliant! Huge hit with the family, especially my two boys.

Of​​​ course, I took all of the credit at the dinner table, but here, let me say a big thank you for the killer recipe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180324_172259.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	472013 ​​​​

Those are on my short list. Henrik's book is a good one!

Comment

Dang those are beautiful drumsticks.Great job!

Comment

CONGRATULATION Sir blue ribbon for appearance

Comment

Lookin' good.

Comment

Those look great! Making me hungry. Good looking cook!

Comment

On my list to try. I have tried several recipes from Barbecue, Fire & Smoke. They have all been quite good.

Comment

My kids said the same thing, "This needs to be our new drumstick recipe!" Henrik is the man.

Comment

Thank you all! Im honored. Real cool to see photos of you cooking the drumsticks. Awesome!

Comment

Henrik couldn't cook his way out of a wet cook book!!!

But seriously, the cool part of this gig is bragging about the people you work with. The wife hasn't said she is tired of hearing about the dude from Sweden.

On another note, I DO NOT like Swedish fish, that is not a friend I can eat.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here