Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken Spiedini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken Spiedini

Not sure how known this Italian dish is, but it is something that is commonly found in St. Louis Italian Restaurants. Authentic Italian food is quite common there because of a historic location that Italian immigrants settled in. I don't know if spiedini is authentic Italian but it is something commonly found on their menus and I always find it awesome, especially the beef spiedini's. A fair amount of prep and hand work but if done right the results are great, and leftovers still taste great. Not my own personal recipe, but one I found online for chicken since I had a stockpile in my freezer. If interested in the recipe http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/...spiedini-98628.

I did slightly change it by putting the lemon peel and garlic in the olive oil-butter mixture and letting it sit for an hour so the flavor would infiltrate. I don't like putting a lot of things in bread crumbs because I don't think you get the full flavor or where it is evenly distributed.

Attached Files

Finished product
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice !! I'd like to try this sometime.....

Comment

Looks like city chicken, thanks have to try this one

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here