Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken Parm You Taste So Good ..... Smoked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ate a measly peanut butter sandwich tonight, and then I read this delectable post.

(Well, the post wasn't delectable ... aw, you get the drift. I'm tired!)

Looks delish, Troutman. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

You were kind a moment ago to compliment my ribs. I’ll return the favor. Wow, that chicken parm looks fantastic. My wife is the granddaughter of Italian immigrants. We are a mostly no jar sauce house. She would approve of the marinara.

Comment

Another great recipe, Troutman . Looks delicious. Excellent sauce recipe too.

Was the chicken nice and crispy all around or was it a bit soggy underneath? That's my nemesis with cooking them in the oven, so I'm wondering whether the smoker environment helped solve that.

Kathryn

P.S. Ten thumbs up for recommending the Muir Organic Fire-Roasted Diced Tomatoes. They're my go-to for great flavor.

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          No the smoked chicken stayed good and firm. I didn't really do a long reheat after assembly, all the final step does is melt the cheese.

• fzxdoc
          fzxdoc commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Troutman . Soggy bottoms are my nemesis.

Kathryn

Troutman is that a chicken breast on the counter in your first picture? Looks crazy red, dont think ive seen that before.

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Poor lighting, looks like duck though

For some reason I have never tried chicken pharm. That recipe may change that! Thanks Troutman

Comment

That sir is true brilliance. Well done

Comment

Man, that looks so good! Will have to add it to my list of about 10,000 recipes to try.

Comment

I have a good parm recipe, but this looks fantastic. Cooking this weekend. Thank you as always.

Comment

Yeah, this recipe is amazing!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here