Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about some chicken wings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about some chicken wings?

Did some wings on the egg. 350-400 direct, high in the dome. Removed tips, 30 minutes on one side, flip for 20 minutes, remove and sauced, then back on for 10 minutes. Good eats. Click image for larger version

Name:	10efe79751c3e081b7e24126e5acf8.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	442051

Daaaaang! Those look great. Great call on cooking them high in the dome. What do you use to elevate the food into the dome?

Comment

• wrgilb
      wrgilb commented
      Editing a comment
      The adjustable rig from CGS in Denton, Tx.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotcha, they are not giving those away............. wrgilb

Beautiful!

Comment

Looks delicious!

Comment

I'd eat those - happily.

Comment

I've got four in the refrigerator that need cooking.

Comment

Love me some wings.....pass the plate please !!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

What kind of sauce is that, has a nice color to it.

Comment

• wrgilb
                  wrgilb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's a raspberry chipotle pepper sauce that I added onion & garlic powder to, as well as some honey and Frank's hot sauce.

Ok this is the second post tonight with scrumptious looking wings! Looks like a trip to the store for wings tomorrow!

Comment

MMMMMMmmmmm. Those look delish!

Comment

Yo Holmes!!! Am I too late!! I like a wing, my Man Steve B cooked his at 450°-475° last night.

Comment

Nice, I think and early trip to the store tomorrow for some wings!

Comment

Wonderful!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here