Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thai Chicken Stir Fry on the Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thai Chicken Stir Fry on the Grill

Earlier last summer.

Cool!

Actually a Filipino friend of mine who loves wok cooking came over to check out my PBC - he is thinking of getting one himself.

He saw me light up a chimney of coals and he immediately said: "Holy crap - that would be awesome to set my wok on and flash fry!!"

Kinda like the "afterburner steaks" MH talks about, but just leave the grate off and set the wok directly on the lit chimney of coals.

Comment

Very Nice, Troy... I am a sucker for Thai food and this looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by smarkley View Post
        Hmmmmmmm, I think you are a sucker for FOOD period, Steveo.

Troy, it looks great!!

Comment

Originally posted by smarkley View Post

"Oh no Dina, Jack can talk Thai, Jack talk Thai very well."

Looks great Troy....as usual....

Comment

Thanks all. This dish is always fun to do.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here