Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This NEW AR Recipe Deserves Special Mention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This NEW AR Recipe Deserves Special Mention

I was reading through some of the new recipes here (thanks for them!) and came across the below. EVERYONE should see this one!

https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...astle-stuffing
    Last edited by Willy; November 29, 2017, 05:48 PM.

Can't say as i have ever been a White Castle fan Many are and hope they enjoy this stuffing.

Comment

Nah. I have about five stuffing recipes and they’re all fine.

Comment

• Willy
        Willy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not advocating for it. I just thought it deserved, er, attention. I think I've had two WC burgers in my entire life. It's a good chuckle and, hey, maybe it even tastes good, though I doubt I'll ever know. LOL

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        becareful, that stuff is like crack for some people

This stuffing is probably really good if the turkey has been up all night drinking. Not that I've ever had the cheese fries at 3:00am, but I hear White Castles are the perfect munchies after a long night of partying.

Comment

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        Whataburger was the joint of choice here in East Texas.

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Been their , done that! Felt real bad after.

• gcdmd
        gcdmd commented
        Editing a comment
        The Taco Cabana chain started in San Antonio as a source of post 2 A.M. food.

Thet is a desecration of one of the greatest munchie foods in creation. I would never grind a precious little White Castle into stuffing. Ya buy em by the sack. I like mine with onions & mustard only.

Comment

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        use the frozen ones from the grocery store

What? And waste a good fart burger? I don’t think so.

Comment

To those that doubt, like the song about Willie Nelson..."don't knock it till you try it"

Comment

You guys are too funny.
          Maybe add a little ground sausage.
          Hell you never know.

Comment

Someone once told me that when buying White Castle you should go directly to the restroom and throw them into the commode as hard as you can. Same end effect just saves time and pain.

Comment

• HawkerXP
              HawkerXP commented
              Editing a comment
              Been their , done that! Felt real bad after.

"Double Burger
            Double Cheese
            White Castle Burger,
            Please!"
            (old ad jingle I recall)

I ain't never had one in my life, reckon' I don't know how much good/greatness I have missed...
            Nearest one is in KC, ain't never drove that far fer a burger...
            What, never?
            Well, hardly ever...
            Used to, fairly often, go to Independence, MO (~55mi.) to get some burgers/fries/shakes from Hiboy's
            Was always well worth th' trip...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here