Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey trial on a PBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buck Flicks
    replied
    Stuffins... brilliant. I like wet stuffing. But I also like the dry crusty edge bits.

Leave a comment:

• PaulstheRibList
    replied
    Yes!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    That's nice to hear, Company2BBQ . Keeping your wife happy with good food from the PBC is a wonderful thing to do. I do the same for my husband. I always tell people that he once said "how can such a small thing make such good food?" . I was getting that special happy glow until I realized that he meant the PBC. Hahaha.

• Steve B
    replied
    Great job Steve. That bird looks delicious 😋
    cool idea on the stuffins. Gotta pass that on to my sister, she cooks for Turkey Day.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Congrats! Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Company2BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    I did hang it. Yes, my bride of 18yrs. Wanted to thank you for the advice you gave on a earlier post about what to do for a first cook on my PBC. I tried your Chicken. Hung it also. Best chicken I've cooked to date.

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Love the photo of the happy diner--your wife? Congrats on a yummy cook! You're all set for Turkey Day now.

Did you hook and hang?

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Company2BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    I think I'll cut my S&G back a little on the outside and save the Grand Marnier I put in the butter mix for myself. Other than that, results were good.

• DWCowles
    replied
    Beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Good job!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    So, ..........what was the verdict? ....Just wonderin.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Looks Great, y'all!
    Nice Job!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• kmhfive
    replied
    Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Company2BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    It's a perect serving on the plate and looks great standing on its own instead of glopped on by the spoonful. Love this muffin pan idea.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here