Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions on reheating Simon and Garfunkel chicken??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions on reheating Simon and Garfunkel chicken??

Hey everyone. I'm gonna be doing some Simon and Garfunkel tomorrow and since I'm going to be using my LSG. I would like to make some extra that we can eat later on this week.
    I'm thinking about putting the leftovers into ziplock bags and SVing them. That should keep them moist??
    So my question is how would you crisp up the skin and keep the chicken from drying out?
    as always your input is greatly welcomed.
    Thanks, Steve.

Please be careful. You could wind up on a Bridge Over Troubled Water and wind up Fighting Mad. And you might just hear The Sounds of Silence from your Old Friends. Some might think you're Fakin' It.

I'd remove the skin and crisp it in the oven or on the grill. It will shrink, but taste like Comfort and Joy, (sorry - I couldn't resist one more).

Spinaker

Comment

• SMO
      SMO commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not bad cold around midnight you know!!!

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      SMO with a boat load of mayo and even more pepper. Hell yeah. I could eat that sh£€t all day.
      But I'm looking to reheat for my wife and I as a second dinner and try to keep the crispness and moistness in tack ??

• SMO
      SMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve B I do a lot of reheating on my gasser. I rotate frequently to keep the center from getting too dry.

Here's what happens at our house:

Yellow Rice and Chicken is a longtime Spanish favorite. Now it's simple and delicious to make in your very own kitchen!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here