Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber vertical chicken roaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willy
    replied
    I've been using the vertical roasters for years and I love them. Except for a time or two early on, I never do the beer can thing (and was glad to see Meathead recommends against it). My roasters are just a stiff wire framework with no "walls".

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Amajeff99, I don't have the Same Weber Device but I recently Purchased a Steven Raichlen Vertical Chicken Holder with a Large Spice Shaker for the Beer or ❓ I have only used it once (Last Sunday) for a Turkey Breast! It Worked Great inspite of the fact I had a Problem with the Fan on My Temp Cont'r!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	2 Size:	44.5 KB ID:	298869Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	3 Size:	42.4 KB ID:	298870Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	3.16 MB ID:	298871Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.99 MB ID:	298872
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; April 2, 2017, 11:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Amajeff99
    commented on 's reply
    Part of the grilling system.

• Thunder77
    commented on 's reply
    Is that part of the Weber Gourmet Grilling System, or is that a separate roaster?

• Amajeff99
    commented on 's reply
    I was super lucky I got the chicken roaster and a the pizza stone for the Weber for 9 Dollars each at the end of the season when they were getting ready for this year's stuff.

• Richard P
    replied
    considering what they sell for on Amazon you definitely got a steal at the $9 sale price. glad the Chicken came out good. Congrats on the cook and the review of the Weber cooker.

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed!

• Amajeff99
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	finished chicken.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	304.9 KB
ID:	298587 here is the finished product.... after my house guest got through with it. as you can see it came out perfect with nice crisp skin and perfectly moist meat......
    Last edited by Amajeff99; April 1, 2017, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lonnie mac
    commented on 's reply
    I may have to try that. I like the idea of veggies too, and that looks good.

• lonnie mac
    commented on 's reply
    You have hade ample time to post a finished pic!

• Amajeff99
    replied
    No bacon on mine will try that next time. Came out perfect that weber rig worked great.

Leave a comment:

• Amajeff99
    commented on 's reply
    Snowing and grilling a new England tradition.

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    Me too. I've gotta try that. And the Fire Ring of Death. Kewl ideas.

• lonnie mac
    commented on 's reply
    Whole crap! Is that snow! Man, I am sweating do death down here in these 80's.

• lonnie mac
    commented on 's reply
    You need WAY more bacon!! Looks great!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here