Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled chicken thighs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled chicken thighs

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	3.00 MB ID:	269552 made these in sunday , package of of chicken thighs brined in water brown sugar, salt. Smoked 315-330 to 173 temp (about 1.5 hours)

on top a kings Hawaiian slider with Frank's buffalo sauce drizzle on top, served with a side of blue cheese dressing.

Last edited by Advantage49; January 31, 2017, 08:17 AM.

Sounds really good

Comment

They were very tasty I dusted them with Memphis dust, I'm trying to find a substitute for my wife who isn't a fan of pork anything right now.

Comment

That is neat. I been eyeballing the workers who turn a chicken thigh into a "boneless skinless thigh." I want the skin so all I need is a quick debone for ease of use with my wire skewer.

Comment

This were boneless skinless , again to appease the wife. The brine really helped keep them moist and were not dry at all, after the smoke I put them in my gasser for a quick sear, I'm making about 8 pounds for Super Bowl along with ribs

Comment

They look great! My wife doesn't like chicken thigh meat so if I made these I'd get 'em all!

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Good plan! ;-)

Beautiful!!

Comment

I applaud and share your zest for thighs. I love the skin on but will do them w or wo skin and w or wo bones. Love them all ways. if I go skinless it's more for nutrition reasons. But nobody says some of them or half of them (3/4?) can't still cook w the skin on and the rest without. If getting pulled and mixed basically just thins out the skin a little.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here