Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

capons in central texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevo
    replied
    I asked my local HEB and they said no. Maybe I'll try other HEBs. (they're a dime a dozen around here )

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Have you tried your local HEB? I've seen them at the HEB Plus in Victoria.

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Stevo, GadjetGriller, Off the Subject of Capons but Not to Far! Did I ever tell you Fellers about the Old Texas Farmer and the Old North Dakota Farmer that met for the First Time at the Big Ag Meeting in Washington DC? Well it Seems these Two Old Farmers were Both a Little on the Windy Side! They Fit in Well in Washinton DC! As such things Go they began Comparing the Size of Their Operations Backhome? Well it Seems the Texan led off with the fact that He would take the Hired Man to the field at Day Light and at Sundown He would Go Pick him Up! ( I Hope You Boys Are Old Enough For This Story!) Well, as He Picked the Man Up The Texan noticed his Man and Equp had only completed One Round on the Field! At that Point the ND Farmer interrupted the Texan, and Commented that He had Once Owned a Tractor Like That Himself!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• lbyer
    commented on 's reply
    Kosher butchers usually have them...

• GadjetGriller
    replied
    sorry I can't help you with neutered Roosters (but if/when you find some I would like to know just to see how much of a difference there is between them and hens) off the subject (as I always am) what is considered central Texas? I live in west Texas, But its the bottom part of the pan handle what would El Paso be? I use to live in Dallas/Ft worth which was called North Texas even though Amarillo is way north of there? so really wondering what is Central Tx (if I had to hazard a guess I would bet Austin area?) Good luck with your hunt!

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    started a topic capons in central texas?

capons in central texas?

Anybody know where to get capons in the central texas area?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here