Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cajun Bandit Rotisserie WSM cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cajun Bandit Rotisserie WSM cook

I am finally getting around to using the rotisserie from Cajun Bandit that my family bought me for my birthday in July. I have a 18.5 WSM but also have a 14.5. I put the 14.5 charcoal ring in to save some coals. Had a couple chunks of Apple to give some smoke. I really did not time it but I think it only took 1 hour maybe 1.5. The chicken I bought during 1/2 time of the Cowboys game. Just salted it and plastic wrapped it. Probably left it 3 hours or so. As for seasoning I used Emerls Essence. To me it is a good cajun rub and when you need a good rub fast it goes the trick. I tried to get some under the skin and all that. After I found the rub would clump on my hands as does any rub. Then I thought why not put it on the rotisserie and just spinkle on while it whirls around. Which worked great. The end product was awesome. Super super juicy, crisp skin. Probably one of the best chickens I have eaten. Click image for larger version

Name:	20161106_192621[1].jpg
Views:	112
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	237662

BriggsBBQ, You Should Have Cooked 10-12 Chicksens! You could have Sold them up and down the Street at Half Time! 👍👍👍👍👍
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

What bout those Cowboys? Go Cowboys Go

Comment

• BriggsBBQ
        BriggsBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        No kidding. I keep telling myself that if I start believing suddenly they will start losing. As a long term fan it has been many many years since we really had a winning season.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here