Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What To Do With A Smoked Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What To Do With A Smoked Chicken

just pulled a 6 lb yard bird that is mesquite smoked to perfection. Cooling it down and want to make something out of it tomorrow besides the usual cut it up and eat it. Anybody have any ideas? I'm leaning toward cooking some spaghetti and making an alfredo sauce with some vegetables tossed in and pulling the chicken and adding it.

That sounds really good. While the pasta and sauce are cooking, you can use some of that beautiful bird to make a sandwich. I would.

Comment

Enchiladas with green sauce. Absolutely fantastic.

Comment

Smoked chicken makes great pot pies. It's also great in fajitas and stir frys.

Comment

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes - pot pie is great, too! Forgot because that's my winter go-to.

Fettuccine... not spaghetti.👌

Comment

Don't forget your veggies!! Plop on a salad and make it a chefs salad. Don't forget to add a lb of bacon. And blu cheese. Mmmm only 8 am and I'm already hungry for one
          also nachos for watching the games today

Comment

Temperatures here just dropped this week so I am in soup craving mode. I would be looking at a Chicken Chili or White Chicken Chili....

Also a big fan of chicken mexican style dishes... chalupa, enchilada, etc...

Comment

Smoked chicken rice soup or chicken noodle soup. Awesome!

Comment

I make chicken barley soup with my leftover carcass meat.

Comment

Pot pie, enchiladas, soup, chicken a la king, sandwiches, on a salad, chicken with dumplings and gravy, sliced breast on a open faced sammich with gravy, tacos or fajitas ....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here