Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolate Glazed Wings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate Glazed Wings.

I used the Chocolate Chile Barbecue Sauce here on Amazing Ribs, these cooked at 275 for an hour and half, dipped in the chocolate sauce, and back on at 375 for 30 minutes.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1251.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	119634
    Attached Files

Looks good -- but how'd they taste? Something about chocolate and chicken seems not-so-good.

But then again I refused for years to try a "Memphis Burger" at a local joint (burger with bacon, homemade peanut butter and banana), but once I did, its now all I get.

I've had a Mexican mole that had chocolate that was pretty good and of course these beauties:

Last edited by HC in SC; November 3, 2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

HC in SC Welcome back my friend. Haven't seen you around these parts for a long time. Good to see your still alive and cooking!!

Comment

• HC in SC
        HC in SC commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks homie. Work has been kicking my a$$ this year and we spent a few months buying a new house, fixing it up, moving and then selling our old house. Huskee poked me with a stick a couple of months ago to see if I was still around, so I am trying to check in once a day or so to see what the daily scoop is. Hope everything is copacetic up your way my man!

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats on the new House brother. Doing just fine up here in the north country. It sunny and 67F today!!! Unheard of in November. But I know winter is out there somewhere.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here