Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Bone a chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Bone a chicken

How to debone a chicken, amazing in 18 seconds.
    How to Debone a Chicken in 18seconds? - YouTube

My wife can talk the chicken off the bone but it’s usually after a few hours…..or days…..depends on the chicken……

Comment

Wow. He makes it look so easy.

Comment

if I tried that it would be more like 18 seconds to definger my hand

Comment

Someone forgot two important letters in the title.

PBR, PBR, PBR!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            Many pieces still had the bones so technically, no, the title is fine.

• Andrrr
            Andrrr commented
            Editing a comment
            HawkerXP Glad I’m not the only one that opened the thread and was relieved it was about DE-boning a chicken. Lol. But then again I did click on it…. 🤔

• bbqLuv
            bbqLuv commented
            Editing a comment
            What in the world are you two talking about? OMG, Now I get it after re-reading.
            I'm a tad slow. LOL

He has been doin that fer many, many moons. He was my first teacher into cookin. Have every one of his books.

Comment

• willxfmr
            willxfmr commented
            Editing a comment
            Every time I'm doin any Asian style hot and fast, I can't throw something in the pan without saying "It's stir fry, not stare fry, so keep it moving". Yan taught me a lot of other things too.

• DTro
            DTro commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep- Time to pull out my Yan Can Cook book!

• bbqLuv
            bbqLuv commented
            Editing a comment
            Yen can cook, you can too.

Skip to 4:40 for the action.

Comment

If you want to see the real deal, watch a Jacques Pepin video on deboning a chicken, and when he’s done, the chicken is still in one piece. Many videos on this. None of this silly stuff and you can actually learn how to do it.

Comment

I didn’t have a specific video in mind, There are many of him doing this. He’s very young in this one.
            The man is an awesome chef, he’s getting close to 90 and still doing videos. New FB videos keep popping up almost daily.

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              He is my other early teacher. It was very cool seeing the two of them together on one or two vids.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here