Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10’lbs of Basque Norte marinaded chicky quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10’lbs of Basque Norte marinaded chicky quarters

Get in my belly!!!! 😋

Attached Files

Basque Norte marinade purchased or did you have a recipe for it?

That chicken looks pretty tasty indeed.

Kathryn

Comment

That chicken looks great. What did you cook the chicken on and what was your method?

Comment

Originally posted by TripleB View Post
      That chicken looks great. What did you cook the chicken on and what was your method?
      Thanks buddy! Cooked in the MAK at 375° w/ Flame Zone covers removed. Flipped it every 15ish mins til it was probing 185-190° IT. Easy peasy

Comment

Your chicken looks awesome! The restaurant is a bit more than a mile from my house - delicious and always packed. They also sell a carne asada marinade and this page gives tips on their techniques:

A popular restaurant in chico since 1975. A must eat at restaurant when visiting Chico.

Comment

• rwalters
          rwalters commented
          Editing a comment
          Had no idea they were based out of Chico… nor did I know about the restaurant. Darn, we left CA for TN last year. Moved from Lincoln CA. Had I known about the restaurant, I would’ve made it a point to stop in. To late now… lol.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here