Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked chicken wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    I started with 50/50 honey and coarse ground Dijon mustard, and added some mayo and the juice of half a lemon. It was too sweet, so I put more mayo and mustard in, and some salt and pepper. I'd say to start with 2:1 mustard to honey, and then some mayo, and salt and pepper. Then add more honey if you want to. The lemon juice didn't add anything.

• mackdaddy
    replied
    Oh yea baby.

Leave a comment:

• bbqoaf
    replied
    Those look great, I love smoked wings, what's in your home made honey mustard sauce?

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    started a topic Smoked chicken wings

Smoked chicken wings

Wings are tossed with Montreal seasoning, smoked over a little bit of cherry wood chips @ 325, served with home made wing sauce. Mrs doesn't like wings and wing sauce, so she gets tenders, no smoke, with home made honey mustard sauce.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here