Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waffle Cone Bacon, Egg, and Cheese!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffle Cone Bacon, Egg, and Cheese!

I might need my own Waffle Cone channel here on the Pit! 🤪

Here is bacon, egg, and cheese in a waffle cone!

I used homemade bacon (with a little bit of Blues Hog raspberry chipotle!!) Try it!

The cone looks a little jacked up because I put a chocolate rim on it yesterday and didn’t think it would go well with bacon, egg, and cheese, so I broke that rim off and will save it for a snack (unless someone else eats it before me).

Layered it all up and it was GOOD 😋
    Attached Files

Careful Scott - you might turn into a Conehead...
    Last edited by RonB; January 22, 2021, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• scottranda
      scottranda commented
      Editing a comment
      I never saw that movie because I was too young in the 90s 😂 I may need to change my name on the Pit. We had breadhead and I may need to be conehead. I’ll behave though, I promise!

I think it needs more bacon! LOL! Looks great!

Comment

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Comment

This sounds awesome! I like McD's McGriddles, and I would sometimes make breakfast burritos/tacos with a pancake..but this sounds way better. Also, is that bacon doing the 'rock on' sign?

Comment

• scottranda
          scottranda commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! I actually hate McGriddles because I don’t like maple syrup in a biscuit. But I can see why your concoction sounds good!

The rock on sign is coincidental, but I like it! 🤘🏻

If that’s wrong I don’t wanna be right!

Comment

Did you bite off the bottom and suck it all out that way?

Comment

• scottranda
            scottranda commented
            Editing a comment
            Shotgunning a waffle cone??? 🤔

• crazytown3
            crazytown3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Cannonball it!

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here