Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes it's the simple things like breakfast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oak Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    Consider me a time traveler from the future, you'll love retirement! It takes a little while to wind down, but the new and improved you will start to come out. You'll wonder how you ever had time to go to work.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    I spent the last couple of years of my career riding a desk. Hated it, but my risk exposure went WAY down and that's where I was needed. Oh well, sure Boss, if that's what you need......

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    P90X is insane. My body would break in half if I tired that today. I ride a desk, sit in front of a computer all day. I need some PCarpalTunnelX !!!!

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah Troutman I worked myself into 2 shoulder and a 2 knee surgeries plus 1 heart attack at the ripe old age of 47 (doing P90X ironically) and lost a few brothers along the way, so I'm cool with hanging up the bunker gear. Wouldn't trade it for anything though!

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Oh look, happy hour! Not retired yet either but hardly need to be there 40 hours a week.

• RustyHaines
    replied
    862 days to go to retirement. But who is counting . . . . . . . ME!

Leave a comment:

• SparkDog
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, I get to play in the pit today because I am killing time while the jury duty people figure out what they want to do with me

• Troutman
    replied
    OH YEA...Pantera ....rock on dude .......

......oh so sorry you said PANERA, bread, oh my bad ....

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Well count me out, I still work a 50 hour work week and love it. If you ain't movin' your dyin' I've always said

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    My family had a cabin in Minong, Wisconsin (about 60 miles from Duluth) where we spent a lot of summers on the lake there. Walleyes and Northern Pike are some of the greatest game fish I've ever had the pleasure to catch !! Good stuff !!

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Hilarious! Oh look, it's almost nap time.

• RonB
    replied
    That looks great to me. On the rare occasion that I make french toast, I like to use Panera Bread's honey wheat bread sliced extra thick.

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    That breakfast looks great. I am not retired yet but hopefully get there soon and have time to make something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    Walleye bite gets pretty slow this time of year as most other fish do the same. Time of the year they make you work for 'em that's for sure.

• Frozen Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    Believe me I'm not much of a fisherman but I get a lot of enjoyment from trying. Being out in the middle of a frozen lake especially by yourself has a certain solitude about it.
    I'm not much of a threat to the fish population!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here