Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakfast on the discada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast on the discada

So for the first cook I went with something easy. Biscuits,bacon,potatoes and eggs. Started with 5/8 of a chimney, once it was ready half stick of butter and added the biscuits to get coated both sides. After 30 seconds or so I moved them up and added the bacon. Once it started to get close to done in went the potatoes till crisp, followed by the eggs, I like my scrambled eggs cooked . When it was all done no sticks or problems. Would definitely buy one again Click image for larger version

Name:	20180831_100034.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	558413Click image for larger version

Name:	20180831_100156.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	558414Click image for larger version

Name:	20180831_101403.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	558415Click image for larger version

Name:	20180831_101514.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	558416Click image for larger version

Name:	20180831_101928.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	558417

Son of a gun, that looks really cool. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

What’s holding it up? I’m still debating whether this can be used as a wok or not. Cool cooker regardless !!

Comment

• customtrim
          customtrim commented
          Editing a comment
          4 firebrick spaced over the vortex. To heavy to use as a traditional wok your not going to pick it up and flip your food

Looks like fun!

Comment

Now fajitas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here