Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftover Hamburgers for Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leftover Hamburgers for Breakfast

Had a couple of leftover patties from the night before, so I used them with my breakfast. I wouldn't want to let them go to waste, now would I? Click image for larger version

Name:	26114030_10212764131436377_1838245178604983592_n.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	434401

Brisket Syndicate Excellent idea! A perfectly cooked over easy egg is about as good as it gets for breakfast. Great over leftover fried rice, too.

Comment

That is a work of art!!

Comment

That's a mighty fine way to start the day!

Comment

that sure beats the bran I had! I'll have to remember to throw on an extra burger next time!

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
            ComfortablyNumb commented
            Editing a comment
            Bran? What kind of meat is that? ;-)

• hogdog6
            hogdog6 commented
            Editing a comment
            ComfortablyNumb bran is what our food eats.

• smokenoob
            smokenoob commented
            Editing a comment
            lmao.....

A wonderful breakfast.

Comment

Breakfast of champions! I visited Kauai a couple of times, and I subscribe to the theory "eat where the locals eat". So my wife and I found this out of the way diner packed with police cruisers one morning. Cha-ching! Walked in, saw a bunch of people chowing down on this Hawaiian breakfast called "loco moco" - white rice, topped with a burger, topped with a fried egg, and smothered in a savory brown gravy. My first time having a burger for breakfast, but not the last. That looks delicious!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Love it! Just add cheese and french fries and make it brunch!

Comment

I’d eat that any day

Comment

Ok admission time, I often get up early when there is leftover burgers just to beat the family to them. They make great leftovers.

Comment

Looks damn good.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Ok brother. Time to spill the beans on your egg technique! As and avid BBQ guy, secretly, I practice eggs with a passion. Sunny side up as good as can be in my past life as a Waffle House cook. But I suck at it. These look absolutely PERFECT!!

Comment

• Brisket Syndicate
                            Brisket Syndicate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Low and slow, and I try to make sure that I use fresh eggs. Fresher eggs hold their form better.

• Troutman
                            Troutman commented
                            Editing a comment
                            My favorite eggs were made by my ol man. He’d get a hot CI pan, put a heaping tablespoon of bacon fat, get it hot and cook sunny sides until the edges got crispy and the yoke perfectly done. They were to die for.

• Brisket Syndicate
                            Brisket Syndicate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sounds like heaven. You just can't beat a good old sunny side up egg. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here