Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakfast of Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast of Champions!

This is childhood. This is my happy place. I have just stopped sweating now from the chili. I'm sorry to be so Cheesy but life is good right now. I just had to share it. Perhaps a "show us what your eating" as I did not make it.

On another note: This is HouseHomey
    Wife: I think I have lost some weight.
    HH: well you have been walking a lot lately.
    Wife: Then why didn't you say anything?
    HH: Well, I have been thinking it but I was waiting for verication first. Oops!!
    Don't be like HouseHomey

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8942.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	388223

Your too funny brother.

Comment

Oops! That’s better than:

Hey, are you on a diet?
      No, why do you ask?
      Well, you need to be on one!

I do love hot (ie. spicy) stuff to eat!

Comment

Looks almost like menudo. Best hangover food ever invented!

Comment

CaptainMike It's is Menudo. Confession. I got a smaller bowl and flour tortillas, I normally get corn.

I wrapped the leftover over taquitos in the flour tortillas and used that for dunking.

Comment

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know if it's common elsewhere, but we Californeros know it well. A bit of an acquired taste if one isn't born to it. I grew up around a lot of Mexican families and this was a Sunday staple. I can smell the fresh tortillas right now!

I thought Kahuna Burgers were the cornerstone of every nutritious breakfast?

Wife: "I think I lost some weight"
          Husband, leaning over looking over her body: "Hey I found it!!"

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Bwahaha.....

I'm not mexican or Latin of any persuasion, and I wasn't raised on the food, but for me any mexican breakfast is the best. Perfect is Chorizo and Eggs! Don't know why, but spicy food in the morning is just the ticket.

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            I hearby anoint you honorary "Mexican." Wise words. Hashtag BOOM!!!

I love me some chili and eggs!

Comment

I thought it was going to be a mug of beer!

Really nice looking!

Comment

I hope those feet tasted good! Sounds like you stuck both in!!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                The pigs foot is the best part. Sucking on all that cartilage burnt your mouth up because it's 6,00° yum.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here