Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left overs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left overs

Don't know if this is the correct place for this? This AM I sliced some left over Tri-Tip & heated in a skillet then put some left over rice (brown rice) in added eggs & scrambled came out very good but didn't last long enough for a photo, oh well.
    Dave

I did almost the same with leftover bison steak, sauteed some vegs, sliced the meat, put in omelet with some cheddar. also no pic.

Comment

No complaints here about no pics. Tired of looking at a bunch of food I don't get to eat.

Comment

I'm doing first SV on a Tri Tip today as we speak. I was wondering about the leftovers tomorrow. Thanks for the Great idea.

Comment

No photos.... Then it didn't happen.

Comment

• Darchie03
            Darchie03 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's my story & I'm sticking to it.
            Dave

Man that sounds good Darchie03! Myself, I keep meaning to try a leftover brisket omelet with peppers and onions, but then I just end up eating the leftovers as plain brisket slices, they're so good.....

Comment

Had some leftover pulled pork yesterday, threw in a skillet with chopped onion, garlic, jalapeño and a splash of orange juice , seasoned with cumin and some of my own rub, then fried a la carnitas. Did not suck at all!

Comment

I dare say, none of you cooked a bloody thing! It's just talk around the barrel. Nate is right.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here