Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats for breakfast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats for breakfast?

​Good morning from wintery Wamego Kansas , its a perfect day to stay indoors and enjoy a homemade tortilla pizza with peppered ham eggs cheese onions garlic and country style hash browns,

Homemade tortilla breakfast pizza with peppered ham ,eggs cheese , country style potatoes garlic and onion

whats everyone having for breakfast today?

Comment

Sorry still new at pics but ill get it figured out bear with me

Comment

Yum! Looks good. I had boring over-medium eggs and toast. For picture posting tips, check out this post it should help.

Comment

Pancakes...😆😆😆
          Attached Files

Comment

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            Thou cup looks empty

• Breadhead
            Breadhead commented
            Editing a comment
            It was empty... Soon to be filled with coffee from my ceramic French press I bought from Amazon through AR, for $3.99, a $30 item at full price.😆

Looks great breadhead, is that peanut butter and jelly on top?

Comment

• Breadhead
            Breadhead commented
            Editing a comment
            No peanut butter. Just butter and raspberry preserves. Mmmm

I smoked a couple of cured pork jowls this week. On Sunday morning, I'm going to slice them and fry them up to make something like "oreilles de Crisse" - a French Canadian accompaniment to pancakes with maple syrup (I'll let Mrs. Gedris look after the pancakes). I'm not French Canadian, but I sure do like this idea of theirs!

Comment

Keeping it light with a strawberry, banana, mango, blueberry protein smoothie with a handful of greens thrown in, that is my standard breakfast.

Here are a few pics of a recent weekend breaky: poached eggs, tomatoe, bacon and avocado on multi grain toast, one of my favourites.

Comment

Most days just toast

Best toast song of all time

Comment

Whole grain English muffin with fried egg, cheese slice, and sriracha!

Comment

Brunch- potato chips with Tabasco Chipotle
                  Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here