Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I heard a loud pop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey - at least you put a napkin down down to keep the mess to a minimum...
    Last edited by jfmorris; July 8, 2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Years ago I was on a business trip where me and an Engineer stayed in one of those motels that has the "Free Breakfast". The breakfast included a bowl of hard boiled eggs and a big sign in front of the microwave "DO NOT MICROWAVE HARD BOILED EGGS". I joked to my Engineer friend that he should microwave one of the eggs to see what happens. Not realizing that he didn't bother to read the sign, he did just that.

Same result. A loud POP and a completely atomized egg. Definitely not "scrambled". He apologized profusely to the woman who was working there and she just rolled her eyes and said "This happens every day".

My normal "breakfast" is a cup of coffee. My official "break fast" is usually around Noon.

Comment

Yeah, I hear a loud pop whenever I get out of my chair. Or out of bed. Or sitting down. Or walking across the room. Or breathing. Or....well....you get the point....

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          Right there with ya!!

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          And now we know why your kids call ya Pop.

Eggcidental eggplosion. This is eggzactly what I needed to see this morning, thanks for sharing your oopses for our laughses!

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          If ya can't laugh at yourself, ya shouldn't be laughin' at anyone else.

Huskee I like the new pic!

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you

I feel for you. Is it time for a new microwave rather than cleaning it?

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          You are too late with that great suggestion 'cause it's already clean.

However, I do have more eggs...

Doh!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here