Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I heard a loud pop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Your post reminded me of a time when a fellow employee decided to warm a hard-boiled egg in a microwave.
    The egg blew up when he bit into it. Gave us something to talk and laugh about.

Comment

Hey - at least you put a napkin down down to keep the mess to a minimum...
      Last edited by jfmorris; July 8, 2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Years ago I was on a business trip where me and an Engineer stayed in one of those motels that has the "Free Breakfast". The breakfast included a bowl of hard boiled eggs and a big sign in front of the microwave "DO NOT MICROWAVE HARD BOILED EGGS". I joked to my Engineer friend that he should microwave one of the eggs to see what happens. Not realizing that he didn't bother to read the sign, he did just that.

Same result. A loud POP and a completely atomized egg. Definitely not "scrambled". He apologized profusely to the woman who was working there and she just rolled her eyes and said "This happens every day".

My normal "breakfast" is a cup of coffee. My official "break fast" is usually around Noon.

Comment

Yeah, I hear a loud pop whenever I get out of my chair. Or out of bed. Or sitting down. Or walking across the room. Or breathing. Or....well....you get the point....

Comment

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            Right there with ya!!

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            And now we know why your kids call ya Pop.

Eggcidental eggplosion. This is eggzactly what I needed to see this morning, thanks for sharing your oopses for our laughses!

Comment

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            If ya can't laugh at yourself, ya shouldn't be laughin' at anyone else.

Huskee I like the new pic!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you

I feel for you. Is it time for a new microwave rather than cleaning it?

Comment

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            You are too late with that great suggestion 'cause it's already clean.

However, I do have more eggs...

Doh!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis