Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blueberry Sourdough Muffins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blueberry Sourdough Muffins

I was looking for what to do with extra sourdough starter and came across this site. Had a bunch of blueberries in the freezer from summer crop, so tried the Blueberry Sourdough Muffins. These were really delicious. I followed the recipe exactly except we didn't have any corn meal on hand, so substituted hemp hearts. Used honey as the sweetener choice. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200112_105220.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	790198Click image for larger version

Name:	20200112_105228.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	790199

Searching for ways to use sourdough discard in your baking? Look no further! These 16 sourdough discard recipes make the most of that excess starter you have to hang around after feeding your starter. From blueberry muffins to savory pancakes to chocolate cake, you'll never want to throw away your unfed sourdough again.

Those look great!

Comment

Those look great. And I just found some blueberries from the garden in my freezer too...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here