Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Your Perfectionist Daughter Comes Home For Christmas, Good Things Happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Your Perfectionist Daughter Comes Home For Christmas, Good Things Happen

The past few years, we've developed a tradition in our family of baking the Cinnamon Star Bread recipe found on the King Arthur Flour website. It's not as difficult to prepare as the end result suggests, but it definitely helps if the baker is borderline OCD. Here it is before baking:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0284.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	780185
    And here is the glorious final product. She decided to make a Christmas ornament for the center decoration:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0286.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	780186

Gotta run. She just served me some...

That looks great.

Comment

Yep, good to have a daughter like that. Just sit back, drink a little coffee, and like magic food appears.

Comment

Nice! I've made that and it is definitely a crowd pleaser.

Comment

nice bake! I will be adding this to my list of things t bake next week while I am off.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Wow. That looks terrific! Can she also come visit our house?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here