Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet Potato Rolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Potato Rolls

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181207_114207.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	603849

Made some Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls. Used a King Arthur Recipe that does the first rise overnight in the Refrigerator . Very soft and tasty. I tried 3 different shapes just to practice up for the Holidays. Fun!

Lookin’ good Skip! I’m a big fan of sweet taters!

Comment

I may stay away from the buns that look like buns. Unless, of course, that is the look you are going for.

How much sweet potato taste do they have, is it subtle or very noticeable?

Comment

• Skip
        Skip commented
        Editing a comment
        Very subtle taste. I fed them to a friend last night. He told me he did not like sweet potatoes at all but liked the rolls a lot.

• Willy
        Willy commented
        Editing a comment
        I dunno...my favorite buns look exactly like buns...;«)

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here