Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baker's Percentage Formula Calculator (Excel Spreadsheet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they could "Sticky" it, in the bread forum. Make it easier to find, and so the new members know it even exist.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Great job guys.👌

I'm impressed by your efforts and the results you've produced. It will help beginners shift from low hydration bread to medium and high hydration bread effortlessly. It will make keeping notes on each loaf easy and organized.

Comment

That is super cool!!! I can't wait to learn to make some fantastic bread.

I have a BBQ Spreadsheet to help me calculate the amount of food to cook for different size parties, and estimate the cost and time involved. It's a labor of love to create these calculation machines, which can be so incredible helpful - Great Work!

Comment

• Breadhead
            Breadhead commented
            Editing a comment
            When you've learned to make a really outstanding loaf of sourdough bread you will say... wow, this was not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be! You can make bread while your smokers are doing your briskets and pork burrs.👍

• PaulstheRibList
            PaulstheRibList commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like a plan!

Wow, I might be able to retire my notebook now. Nah, I think I will still keep it for old times sake. Seriously though, thanks guys. I will be downloading as soon as I get home. I cannot go to dropbox at work.

Comment

Hi folks ... thanks for the kind words. I just did a little housekeeping and bug-fixing to the spreadsheet and have updated the link to the latest version (Baker's Toolkit.20170203.MBM.V1.0.2c.xlsx) in the first post of this thread.

Those of you who have an earlier version (especially Baker's Toolkit.20170203.MBM.V1.0.1.xlsx) should update ASAP.

Unless some serious bugs are found or some cool new functionality is added, this will likely be the last update for a while.

Enjoy!

Comment

Wow! Never expected so much baking info! Many thanks.

Anyone do a shoulder and then crank up the heat for bread?

Comment

• scottranda
                scottranda commented
                Editing a comment
                Once. Works great! The sourdough thread is insanely outstanding. Check it out for supreme bread info!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here