Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important cooking temps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important cooking temps

My email from Thermoworks arrived and has an article about baking cookies. It covers what happens at what temp while the cookies are baking, but the temps apply to any type of cooking, so I thought I'd share it here. I found it very interesting and learned a few things.

Thanks!

Comment

Great resource!, taught me to stop ignoring my ThermoWorks emails.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Too funny. I ordered a probe from them just now. I have not ignored emails since then.

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Jerod Broussard - so you haven't ignored their emails since "just now"?

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        RonB correct, but once I got the shipped email it was back to business as normal.

Thanks much for that link.

My Granny, who began teaching me to cook when I was about five, used to say, "The cookies are ready when you smell 'em." Now, I understand why.

Comment

Thanks for the link, the article and video were great! I'd like to see someone do this video with a brisket or ribs in a smoker.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here