Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Buns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are so gorgeous. I will have one in my arsenal one day. I am thinking back matte pebble tiles, or bronze or the color you have here. I cant get over how awesome those are. True works of art. I bet its a blast to cook on. I just wish I could see one in person! I bet they really shine when you see them up close.
    I love that cold smoker attachment too. What an awesome addition. How does it work exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
      Those are so gorgeous. I will have one in my arsenal one day. I am thinking back matte pebble tiles, or bronze or the color you have here. I cant get over how awesome those are. True works of art. I bet its a blast to cook on. I just wish I could see one in person! I bet they really shine when you see them up close.
      I love that cold smoker attachment too. What an awesome addition. How does it work exactly?
      Mine is olive & gold, but those matte black pebble KK's are pretty incredible looking. Actually, they all look great. Can't go wrong with any of them. And yes, they are great to cook on. It's one of those things that must be experienced to be believed. There's a lot of hype that sounds a bit over the top, but it turns out to be true in this case.

The cold smoker is kind of like an A-MAZ-N Tube Smoker, but plugs into the guru port and is connected via silicone hose to a variable speed fish-tank pump to control the intensity. Fill the tube part way with chips, pellets, or small chunks, get it burning well, then fill the rest of the way to the top and put the cap on. Since the heat-source is outside, it's great for cold smoking, but really can be used at any temp. Nice thing is that you can refill the tube if need be, but it lasts a good 4 hours or so with a full load of chips.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I just love hearing about these. These details just make my MCS flare up unlike anything else!! Thanks for sharing!

Those look great. Fine Job

Comment

I would love to replace my #7 Kamado with one of those, but I'll never be able to afford one! beautiful!

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Dont say that. You never know!!

• Pequod
          Pequod commented
          Editing a comment
          Dennis currently has the 22" hi-cap models discounted $600 because he is discontinuing them in favor of a table top version of the same. Only 6 left last I checked. He also has financing...

Komodo Kamado... the Rolls Royce of cookers.👍

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here