Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you thinking about trying to bake bread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you thinking about trying to bake bread?

Here's a video showing 3 ways to bake bread using the same recipe. First comes the easy way. Then a step up and finally a method that will require a little practice to master.

Yeah, why? Then again, mebbee not.

Comment

Not for a low carb, but enjoy the knowledge and reference.

Comment

I, fer one, cain't hardly believe that yer accusin me of 'Thinkin'!?!?!?!?

We both know me better than that, I'd haveta reckon...

Comment

Hey RonB der over der. Who wooda thunk that ya wooda ended up with this kinda stuff on yer post? Keep we smokin!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes RonB ...

I have also noticed that there are some, here, amongst us, who tend to have a distinct proclivity t'wards Crackin Wise
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 7, 2021, 10:28 AM.

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr. Bones you provide a blast from my past, a term my Ma used to use, "a wise cracker". Graci!

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          FireMan ...Indeed, a term from my (largely misspent) youth, as wail, Brother

I feel that it is Good, to keep Archaic words alive, as long we'uns still is, Yes???

Yes! Freezer is getting low! Need to bake loaf, biscuits and rolls.

Comment

Why People Baked So Much Bread During Quarantine: An Explanation. Accordingly, numerous individuals assumed control over issue and started heating their own bread. In any case, flour plants couldn't stay aware of the interest, leaving supermarket racks desolate and sending cooks on a quest for online flour sources.

Comment

Thanks for your post RonB . Great video!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here